| 06/15/2019 (Saturday 11:30pm): It's been a busy last couple of days. Lots of stuff still in the queue including:|
Total number of photos in the queue): 6,500.
- Corcoran School of Arts and Design Exhibits: "6.13.89: The Cancelling of the Mapplethorpe Exhibition", "Kelli Rae Adams: work / study (By The People)", and "A Time for Action: Washington Artists circa 1989"
- Art Museum of the Americas Exhibit: "Roots of Peace: Carlos Páez Vilaró Works and Writings"
- GWU Museum and Textile Museum Exhibits: "Songs of the Civil War", and "Best Laid Plans: Designs for a Capital City"
- Katzen Arts Center 2019 Summer Exhibits, both opening receptions (member and public), and artist talks by Squire Broel (Friday) and Maia Cruz Palileo (Saturday)
- AFI/Silver Festival of New Spanish Cinema opening reception
- Center for Contemporary Political Art Exhibit: "The Good, The Bad & The Ugly (Visit 2)"
- Hirshhorn Museum Exhibits: "Rirkrit Tiravanija: Who’s Afraid of Red, Yellow, and Green (Visit 4)", "Manifesto: Art x Agency", and "Enrico David: Gradations of Slow Release"
- Arts and Industries Building Exhibit: We the People installation
- National Museum fo Natural History Skimming these exhibits: "The David H. Koch Hall of Fossils -- Deep Time", and "Geology, Gems, and Minerals"