The Hunter's Hill Farm Building:
This log building was not part of Andrew Jackson's Hermitage. In 1929, a fire destroyed one of Jackson's original barns. To help replace it, The Ladies' Hermitage Association purchased and moved this log building from the nearby Hunter's Hill property. Little is known about the history of this building, but construction techniques and material suggest that it was originally built between 1820 and 1850.