Proof of Vaccination or Negative COVID-19 PCR Required for Entry Starting September 1
Proof of Vaccination:
Government-issued photo ID + one of the following which includes your name, type of COVID-19 vaccine provided and date last dose administered:
* vaccination card
* photo of your vaccination card as a separate document
* photo of your vaccination card stored on a phone or electronic device
* MyIR digital vaccination certificate from Maryland or DC
* Virginia Immunization Information System (VIIS) vaccination certificate (as a separate document or a digital certificate on your phone/device)
* documentation of full vaccination from a healthcare provider (which includes your name and confirms that you're fully vaccinated* against COVID-19)
* CLEAR app digital vaccination certificate
PROOF OF A NEGATIVE TEST
Government-issued photo ID + negative COVID-19 PCR test within three (3) days of visit.
Please be advised that "rapid/antigen" and "antibody" test results are not accepted.