VMFA_200102_070
Existing comment:
Two slave houses, listed on tax records for this site, appear on this 1865 map produced by a Union surveyor. The dwellings stood due west of Robinson House. One appears larger, perhaps incorporating the estate kitchen. The arrow designates the location of the mansion and cabins, then accessed from Grove Road by parallel driveways.
Proposed user comment: