* There is a global deception-and-influence for-hire industry focused on social media and online platforms. This election is a market opportunity.
* Platforms aren't the only ones who've learned from 2016.
* The attack surfaces have changed and become more resilient in some ways, but more confusing and open in others.
* Authentic news media is under attack from multiple angles, and alternative reality infrastructures continue to grow.
* The most vulnerable / marginalized communities continue to be a major target.