Existing comment:
Clinton County
Organized in 1830
Named for DeWitt Clinton
"Old Stoney" was opened in 1892 as a junior and senior high school. The building represents a rare combination of several architectural styles emulating a limestone, castle-like appearance. Six years after closing, "Old Stoney" reopened in 1980 as the home of the Clinton County Historical Society and Museum.
Proposed user comment: