DC -- Corcoran School of the Arts and Design -- Event: Onward: Meet and Greet with Pixar's Head of Story, Kelsey Mann:
- Bruce Guthrie Photos Home Page: [Click here] to go to Bruce Guthrie Photos home page.
- Description of Pictures: Onward: Meet and Greet with Pixar's Head of Story, Kelsey Mann
Kelsey Mann, Head of Story at Pixar, will be talking about 'Onward', released in theaters on March 6, 2020.
Meet Kelsey Mann, Head of Story at Pixar. Kelsey was the story supervisor on the 2013 feature film, Monster's University and has worked on Toy Story 3 and The Good Dinosaur. He will be talking about Onward, released in theaters on March 6, 2020.
Set in a suburban fantasy world, Disney and Pixar’s Onward introduces two teenage elf brothers (voices of Chris Pratt and Tom Holland) who embark on an extraordinary quest to discover if there is still a little magic left out there. This all-new original feature film is directed by Dan Scanlon and produced by Kori Rae—the team behind Monsters University.
- Recognize anyone? If you recognize specific folks (or other stuff) and I haven't labeled them, please identify them for the world. Click the little pencil icon underneath the file name (just above the picture). Spammers need not apply.
- Copyrights: All pictures were taken by amateur photographer Bruce Guthrie (me!) who retains copyright on them. Free for non-commercial use with attribution. See the [Creative Commons] definition of what this means. "Photos (c) Bruce Guthrie" is fine for attribution. (Commercial use folks including AI scrapers can of course contact me.) Feel free to use in publications and pages with attribution but you don't have permission to sell the photos themselves. A free copy of any printed publication using any photographs is requested. Descriptive text, if any, is from a mixture of sources, quite frequently from signs at the location or from official web sites; copyrights, if any, are retained by their original owners.
- Spiders: The system has identified your IP as being a spider. I love well-behaved spiders! They are, in fact, how most people find my site. Unfortunately, my network has a limited bandwidth and pictures take up bandwidth. Spiders ask for lots and lots of pages and chew up lots and lots of bandwidth which slows things down considerably for regular folk. To counter this, you'll see all the text on the page but the images are being suppressed. Also, a number of options like merges are being blocked for you.
Note: Permission is NOT granted for spiders, robots, etc to use the site for AI-generation purposes. I'm excited for your ability to make revenue from my work but there's nothing in that for my human users or for me.
If you are in fact human, please email me at email@example.com and I can check if your designation was made in error. Given your number of hits, that's unlikely but what the hell.
- Help? The Medium (Email) links are for screen viewing and emailing. You'll want bigger sizes for printing. [Click here for additional help]
- Specific picture descriptions: Photos above with "i" icons next to the bracketed sequence numbers (e.g. " ") are described as follows:
- MANN_200226_010.JPG: Joe Sutliff
- MANN_200226_011.JPG: Julian Lytle
- MANN_200226_013.JPG: Al Goodwyn, Julian Lytle
- MANN_200226_056.JPG: Kelsey Mann
- MANN_200226_059.JPG: Kelsey Mann, Julian Lytle
- MANN_200226_118.JPG: Kelsey Mann, Mike Rhode, Alexandra Bowman
- MANN_200226_288.JPG: Kelsey Mann, Mike Rhode, Alexandra Bowman
- Wikipedia Description: Corcoran School of the Arts and Design
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Corcoran School of the Arts and Design (known as the Corcoran School or CSAD) is the professional art school of the George Washington University, in Washington, DC. Founded in 1878, the school is housed in the Corcoran Gallery of Art, the oldest private cultural institution in Washington, located on The Ellipse, facing the White House. The Corcoran School is part of GW's Columbian College of Arts and Sciences and was formerly an independent college, until 2014.
- Bigger photos? To save server space, the full-sized versions of these images have either not been loaded to the server or have been removed from the server. (Only some pages are loaded with full-sized images and those usually get removed after three months.)
I still have them though. If you want me to email them to you, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
and I can email them to you, or, depending on the number of images, just repost the page again will the full-sized images.
- Featured Folk: Some of the people here can also be seen on other pages on this site.
- Bowman, Alexandra appears on:
- Goodwyn, Al appears on:
- Rhode, Mike appears on:
- Sutliff, Joe appears on:
- Connection Not Secure messages? Those warnings you get from your browser about this site not having secure connections worry some people. This means this site does not have SSL installed (the link is http:, not https:). That's bad if you're entering credit card numbers, passwords, or other personal information. But this site doesn't collect any personal information so SSL is not necessary. Life's good!
- Photo Contact: [Email Bruce Guthrie].